2022 Semester Summer Temporary Dormitory Accommodation Application for New Postgraduate Students and Old Postgraduate Students without accommodation.
Release Date： 2022-05-11 Unit： Student Housing Service Division
111 National Central University Dorm No. 013Subject: 2022 Semester Summer Temporary Dormitory Accommodation Application for New Postgraduate Students and Old Postgraduate Students without accommodation.
Basis: Handled in accordance with the Student Dormitory Management Practices stated in Paragraph 1 of Article 12 and Paragraph 2 and 4 of Article 22.
- Applicants: Postgraduate students in 1st semester of 2022 academic year without accommodation (excluding in-service students of special program) and of whom have to report for the research or study in school in advance as requested by the Advisor or the Department.
- Summer temporary accommodation and charging standards:
|Temporary Accommodation Period||Application Time||Dormitory||Charging Standards|
|Two-month temporary accommodation from July 1, 2022 until August 31, 2022||Application time: from May 16, 2022 onward (no applications will be accepted when quote is full)||G14 (4 people/room; about 70 beds)||Accommodation fee:$ 3,620|
|B12 (4 people/room; about 40 beds)||Accommodation fee:$ 2,700|
|B11 (4 people/room; about 40 beds)||Accommodation fee:$ 2,712|
|One-month temporary accommodation from August 1, 2022 until August 31, 2022||Application time: from July 15, 2022 onward (no applications will be accepted when quote is full)||G14 (4 people/room)||Accommodation fee:$ 1,810|
|B12 (4 people/room)||Accommodation fee:$ 1,350|
|B11 (4 people/room)||Accommodation fee:$ 1,356|
|※The B11 is the summer dormitory of the university department. If the B12 dormitory is full, another B11 dorm will be opened for students to apply.。
※The accommodation fee does not include electricity in the G14 dormitory, network application fee and bedroom air-conditioning card fee. If you need them, please purchase them separately.
(Please purchase the electricity card from the electricity card stored value machine(https://reurl.cc/j1gQXq)
- Application procedures
|Print out the payment form and make the payment||Enter the payment registration system https://cis.ncu.edu.tw/OgaSys/mpay/announce and select “Access the payment account.” Course selection “008 Summer Accommodation Fee (July-August new postgraduate students)” / “009 Summer Accommodation Fee (August new postgraduate students)", and make the payment within 3 days and then fill out the online Temporary Accommodation Application Form.|
|Fill out the “New Postgraduate Summer Temporary Accommodation Application Form”||
|※ The accessible payment account number denotes the applicable bed number. If you cannot download, it indicates that no beds are available. So the Division will regard that the postgraduate student has left the school. Applicants are free to print the download registration forms.|
- Please read the school’s Student Dormitory Management Practices https://reurl.cc/WdNVmx. Applicants who cannot comply with the practices please do not apply.
- If the summer residents borrowed the dormitory and retreat after the application, cancellation of the accommodation in accordance with Article 23, paragraph 2, paragraph 4 of the Housing Management Regulations, “Responsible for the cancellation of accommodation during the winter and summer vacations, Non-refundable accommodation fee”; If you do not attend the school after admission, you will be refunded according to the reason for leaving the school. For that, will be required to show your waiver admission certificate or relevant documents.
- If students need to check in for temporary accommodation before the starting date, please complete the form upon receiving the bed arrangement notification letter and take the approved application form to the Dormitory Service Center (1F, International Studies Building) during the office hours, and then make a supplementary payment at the Cashier Division (charged at $100/day). The Postgraduate Dormitory can be early move on June. 18(Sat.), 2022. For those who apply for the B11 dormitory, the early check-in time is 4:00 p.m. on June 20 (Mon), 2022.
- Please make sure to relocate dormitory according to the time of the dormitory relocation declaration.
- The students who does not stay in the dormitory of 2022 academic year, please go through the check-in procedure before August 31, 2022.
- G14：Please move to the dormitory on September 1, 2022 who is staying in the dormitory of 2022 academic year.
- B12/B7：Please move to the dormitory from September 1, 2022 to until September 4, 2022 who is staying in the dormitory of 2022 academic year.
- If the old postgraduate students who wish to stay continuously in summer (1st semester 2022), please apply in accordance with the promulgated “2022 Academic Year Dormitory Accommodation Application Practices for Old Postgraduate Students.
- If the summer temporary accommodation of new postgraduate students is due, please leave the dormitory. For students requiring to stay in the dormitory in the 2022 academic year, please ensure to participate in the “2022 academic year dormitory draw for new postgraduate students” (scheduled to be conducted in early August. Please keep a close watch on school bulletin).
Student Services and Dormitory Division, Office of Student Affairs