To announcement the adjustment of dormitory beds in the 1st semester of 111 academic year.
Release Date： 2022-09-21 Unit： Student Housing Service Division
111 National Central University dorm No. 027Subject: To announcement the adjustment of dormitory beds in the 1st semester of 111 academic year.
Basis: According to Article 8, 28-7 and 30-2 of Regulations for Student Dormitories.
- Acceptance of Adjustment Application
- Time: 09:00-17:00, from September 26 2022 to October 31 2022, except the lunch break starts from 12:00 to 13:00 (except for holidays).
- Place: Office of Student Housing Service Division (1F of International Student Dormitory across from the College of Earth Sciences)
- Moving Procedure
- Fill in the bed adjustment information online and link to the website: https://reurl.cc/KQE6nq
- Time: 9:00-19:00 every day in 3 days from the next day of the application date. Those failing to move within the deadline are regarded as giving up the adjustment.
- Place: Reception Room of each dormitory.
- Please confirm that the key you received is a golden key, and ask the dormitory administrator to assist in registering the access control information of the new dormitory.
- Application Procedure:
- Fill out Bed Adjustment Application Form (Download online in Forms at the website of Office of Student Affairs or pick up the Form at Student Housing Service Division).
- Please make application within the application period with your student ID and the application form at Office of Student Dormitory Service. In addition to the application form and the applicant’s student ID, the delegate shall submit a letter of delegation and his (her) own student ID.
- After the application is approved, the applicant shall move within the moving period. If the dormitory fee of the adjusted bed is higher than the original one, the applicant shall pay for the differences first. If less, the refund will be returned after all the procedures are completed.
- Principles of Adjustment
- Bed Exchange: Both boarders exchange beds with each other.
- Filling up vacancies: To move to the room with vacancies. Please refer to the dormitory management system (website: https://cis.ncu.edu.tw/DormSys/applyManage.do?action=manageApplyIndex) for more detail regarding vacancies.
- After the application for adjustment is approved, the original bed will be opened for inquiry. If the applicant intends to cancel the adjustment, please make application at Student Housing Service Division before the end of moving time to ensure his (her) personal rights.
- When moving out, please check the cleanness of the room and the property and equipment of the room with the dormitory supervisor and return the key (access card) before moving into the new room.
- According to of Regulations for Student Dormitories. Article 28-7, After rooms in dormitories have been assigned and distributed, transferring rooms privately without permission is not allowed. Changing and transferring rooms should gain permission from the Office of Student Guidance. Article 30-2, Those violating Article 29-5-7 of the Regulation will be admonished in written form for the first and second time, but will receive an official injunction to move out for the third time and the party, his (her) parent/guardian, and mentor will be informed in written form.
Student Housing Service Division, Office of Student Affairs