2021 Academic Year Dormitory Accommodation Application for Old Postgraduate Students without accommodation.

Release Date: 2021-11-25    Unit: Student Housing Service Division
110 National Central University dorm No. 032
Subject: 2021 Academic Year Dormitory Accommodation Application for Old Postgraduate Students without accommodation.
Basis: Handled in accordance with the Student Dormitory Management Practices stated in Article 6.
  1. Applicants: Postgraduate students in 2nd semester of 2021 academic year without accommodation (excluding in-service students of special program) and students still studying in 2021 academic year.
  2. Application categories and charging standards:
Category Period of Stay
College Students Dormitory 2rd semester 2021 (check in after February 11, 2022)
B12,B13(1F),G14(7F-12F) 2rd semester 2021 (check in after February 1, 2022)
※ The 2rd semester 2021 accommodation fee is charged along with tuitions and miscellaneous fees.
  1. Application time: Effect immediately until 14 January, 2022 (except holidays). Working hours: 09:00 ~ 17:00 daily, except the lunch break starts from 12:00 to 13:00.
  2. Application documents and methods:
  1. Please read the school’s Student Dormitory Management Practices. Applicants who cannot comply with the practices please do not apply. The download website of Student Dormitory Management Practices
  2. Complete the “Accommodation Application Form” (you may download the regulatory form from the website of Dormitory Service Center or pick up the Form at Office of Student Dormitory Service). Submit the completed “Accommodation Application Form” to the Dormitory Service Center. You may also submit the application form via fax (03-4263925) or email ( before the deadline.
  3. Upon arranging the beds, the Dormitory Service Center will email back the Accommodation Application Form of Bed Authorization to the applicants.
  1. Check-in time: Proceed with the “Accommodation Application Form of Bed Authorization” formality and check in from February 1, 2022 onward.
  2. Notes
  1. Those living in B13 or G14 need to buy the power cards at power card vending machine (use Easy card to pay), because the rooms need power card. 
  2. Applicants who wish to apply the University International House, please refer to the reservation announcement of University International House. Please register within the reservation time. Upon acknowledging the availability of beds, students on the waiting list will be notified immediately.
  3. According to Dormitory Management Practices, no bed transferring or adjustment is allowed without prior permission. If you notice that the bed has already been occupied upon checking in, do not agree to exchange the bed privately with the occupant but seek the dormitory managerial staff for assistant.
Student Services and Dormitory Division, Office of Student Affairs
Updated: 2021-11-26 Category: Administration Views: 49