2022 Academic Year Dormitory Accommodation Application for Old Postgraduate Students without accommodation.
Release Date： 2022-05-10 Unit： Student Housing Service Division
111National Central University dorm No. 014Subject: 2022 Academic Year Dormitory Accommodation Application for Old Postgraduate Students without accommodation.
Basis: Handled in accordance with the Student Dormitory Management Practices stated in Article 6.
- Applicants: Postgraduate students in 2nd semester of 2021 academic year without accommodation (excluding in-service students of special program) and students still studying in 2022 academic year.
- Application categories and charging standards:
|Dorm||Category||type||Fee of dormitory|
|Hsi Wang Dorm||Men||1 people in one room, suite||The 1st semester (from September to January)：NT 25,550
The 2nd semester (from February to August)：NT 35,770
|Hsi Wang Dorm||Men||2 people in one room, suite||The 1st semester (from September to January)：NT 16,300
The 2nd semester (from February to August)：NT 22,820
|B5||Men||2 people in one room||The 1st semester (from September to January)：NT 9,320
The 2nd semester (from February to August)：NT13,048
|G14||Women||4 people in one room, suite||The 1st semester (from September to January)：NT 9,050
The 2nd semester (from February to August)：NT12,670
|* Revised and passed by the 746th executive meeting on Feb. 14th, 2022.
*The 1st semester 2022 accommodation fee is charged along with tuitions and miscellaneous fees.
- Application time: From May 16, 2022 to until 31 July, 2022 (except holidays). Working hours: 09:00 ~ 17:00 daily, except the lunch break starts from 12:00 to 13:00.
- Application documents and methods:
- Please read the school’s Student Dormitory Management Practices. Applicants who cannot comply with the practices please do not apply. The download website of Student Dormitory Management Practices: https://reurl.cc/Wr3Y3x.
- Complete the “Accommodation Application Form” (you may download the regulatory form from the website of Dormitory Service Center: https://reurl.cc/VDEZ5n or pick up the Form at Office of Student Dormitory Service). Submit the completed “Accommodation Application Form” to the Dormitory Service Center. You may also submit the application form via fax (03-4263925) or email (email@example.com) before the deadline.
- Upon arranging the beds, the Dormitory Service Center will email back the Accommodation Application Form of Bed Authorization to the applicants.
- Check-in time: Proceed with the “Accommodation Application Form of Bed Authorization” formality and check in from September. 1, 2022 onward.
- Students wishing to check in in July are advised to follow the application practices promulgated in “2022 Academic Year Temporary Dormitory Accommodation Application for New Postgraduate Students.”
- According to Dormitory Management Practices, no bed transferring or adjustment is allowed without prior permission. If you notice that the bed has already been occupied upon checking in, do not agree to exchange the bed privately with the occupant but seek the dormitory managerial staff for assistant.
Student Services and Dormitory Division, Office of Student Affairs